Want to do freelance smarter instead of harder. Learn how to transition away from work hard to smart freelancing. From being paid per hour and get actionable suggestions for earning more while working less as a freelancer. Join us for a one-day conference where professionals will share practical advice on how to expand your career as a freelancer.
Morning Program: Business and Pricing Models
Why you should cease exchanging time for money with Business Development Expert Jean-François Bodart, your event’s host and moderator.
- How to Launch an Agency with Growth Strategist Xan Mannekens Pricing for People Who Hate Talking About Money Anneleen Callewaert is a content creator.
- Finding a Profitable Niche by Frederik Defyn, a Marketer specializing in the Construction Industry
- Pricing strategies for growing free
Afternoon: Freelance Smarter by having “Passive” income to increase your earnings
- With Business Development Expert Jean-François Bodart, a brief course to copyright/royalty/IP, renting out your assets, affiliate marketing, thought leadership…
- Invest in index ETFs/funds: Sebastien Aguilar explains how to undertake simple and successful investing for financial freedom.
- What opportunities do NFTs provide for freelancers? Bert Marievoet, a Web3 entrepreneur
This program is for people who want to shift away from being paid per hour and want to do freelance smarter. To learn how to earn more and work less while remaining a one-person business. You must know what you’re selling and who your target market is. Your company is doing well, but you want to expand and remain competitive.
Book your spot now
Date and Time
Fri, 17 June, 2022
2:00 PM (GMT + 7)
Find more other related freelancing events on Flexgigzz