About This Event : Freelance Writing With Personal Essays
If you are interested in freelance writing, this event is for you. It will teach you how to use your personal experience in a writing essay and publish it. Because when writing about your personal experience from the first-person point of view can open doors for your writing career.
You will learn how to write from the first-person perspective. Publication like Vox, Buzzfeed, The Guardian and The New York Times has space for a story from the first person that are amusing experiences.
The participant will learn
- The pro and cons of writing a personal essay and how to use this writing style in your writing career
- You will know the real example of pitches that successful
- The event’s participants also will know how to share sensitive stories with the difficult subject matter.
- Secure the clients by good pitching
- Draft the first pitch and get a live pitch back from the editor
Mark the date and register now !
Date and Time
Friday, 19 November 2021
01:30 AM WIB (GMT +7)
For registration and more information please click image below.
Find more other related freelancing events on Flexgigzz