About This Event
This event is an introduction to freelancing, held by Museums Galleries Scotland. You will know about
• An overview of freelancing and how it differs from employment
• A realistic view of freelancing – both potential and challenges
• Possibilities include combining freelancing with work, learning, or volunteering.
• Overview of the Museum Freelance 2020 survey: who are the freelancers in the sector, what their major motives are, what challenges they face, and so on.
• Six things to consider when starting out as a freelancer, including determining what type of work you want to do.
Managing a Profitable Business in Freelancing for Museums and Galleries
You will learn about :
• Some legality, rights, and obligations
• Effective working relationships, contracts, and work plans
• What to do when things don’t go as planned – and how to avoid it o How to charge, pricing, and day rates
Getting a job and selling yourself:
• Why do clients hire freelancers, and what do they search for?
• What kinds of jobs are available?
• Procurement procedures and a well-written freelancing brief
Mark the date and register for this FREE event now !
Date and Time
Thursday, 10 February 2022
17:00 PM (GMT +7)
For registration and more information please click image below.
Find more other related freelancing events on Flexgigzz