About This Event
Finding a new full-time work is never easy especially if you want to make a significant move. The task becomes more difficult in mid-career (between 45 and 50), when companies may prefer younger candidates. In this webinar, Daniel Porot will show how flexibility in the type of work you do, the freelance projects, along with unconventional job search techniques, can improve your prospects and open new doors at any age.
How to get Freelance Projects
We will go through the following topics during the webinar:
- How and why you should hunt for projects in addition to full-time jobs
- How to Apply the “Foot in the Door” Method
- What sorts of research should you conduct?
- How to Convert Your Experience Into Employer Value (even in an unrelated industry)
- How to Recognize and Avoid Age Bias
Everyone who takes part receives:
- Access to the webinar as well as the opportunity to ask questions live;
- The webinar has been recorded for later viewing.
- A materials resource set with presentations and support materials as a bonus.
Register now for this event
Date and Time
Wednesday, 9 February 2022
19:00 PM (GMT +7)
For registration and more information please click image below.
Find more other related freelancing events on Flexgigzz