About the Event
Flexible working is here to stay for competitive organizations, and it will be a critical factor in attracting and retaining people while managing a hybrid team is not that easy.
Business leaders understand that the prudent option is to rebuild their organization’s post-COVID methods of working in a hybrid model – according to an IOD poll, 63 percent of business executives want to migrate to one to four days of remote working each week.
However, 44 percent of managers stated it was more difficult in managing a remote team, 75 percent of organizations had not chosen how their teams would operate once the epidemic was over, and 45 percent of team managers said they did not have the necessary training to manage remote teams.
Overview of the Workshop Managing a Hybrid Team
This course provides managers with an awareness of the distinctions between the leading office and remote personnel, as well as the opportunities and hazards associated with each.
You will get insights into your personal management style as well as strategies for modifying your communication in response to changes in your working environment and the needs of both office and remote colleagues.
The training will address the practical tools, skills, and models needed to lead a productive hybrid team and consolidate effective, future-ready ways of working, as well as opportunities to share experiences and ideas with other managers.
What is Included?
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of various forms of working – office, home, coworking spaces, public areas, or a combination? Is it better to have set hours at each location or to be flexible?
- How to select, prepare for, and implement the optimal hybrid working pattern for your company/team and the type of work they do.
- How to involve your staff in the discussion about implementing flexible working and obtain their support for the model that is implemented.
- Understand models and tools for increasing productivity in hybrid working environments by balancing control and trust and applying result and fact-based performance evaluation.
- Understand the threat of Proximity Bias to inclusion and equality, as well as measures to ensuring equitable participation, access, and reward.
- How to foster informal communication, connection building, and peer learning in distributed teams.
- Creating efficient methods for holding meetings in which some people attend in person and others participate electronically.
If you are an HR or managing a remote team that consist of freelancers and remote workers this event is for you. Mark the date and register now !
Date and Time
Tuesday, 18 January 2022
17:00 PM (GMT +7)
For registration and more information please click image below.
Find more other related freelancing events on Flexgigzz