About this event
This workshop is for those starting out as freelance translator and those with up to three years’ experience already.
Throughout this course, Jason Willis-Lee will cover:
- All you need to know about setting up as a freelance translator
- Pricing strategies and negotiation skills
- Best practices
- Practical exercises
This course will allow delegates to become acquainted with the concepts, modes and challenges of setting up as a freelance translator so that they can start to provide their professional services confidently and profitably.
The day runs from 10am to 1pm UK time with two 10 minute refreshment breaks
- Setting up as a Freelance Translator (120 minutes)
- Pricing Strategies & Negotiation Skills (60 minutes)
- Group discussion and detailed Q&A session
The delivery of this workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive joining details one week before the start of the workshop.
All workshops count towards your CPD. One hour of formal learning equates to two CPD points.
Ticket fees range : £145 – £165