About This Event
An online session for learning how to establish up as a Professional Freelance Translator , as well as price methods and negotiation skills.
This online event is designed for people who are just starting out as freelance translators as well as those with up to three years of experience.
Experienced Professional Freelance Translator
Jason Willis-Lee will present this event and she will cover the following topics throughout this course:
- Everything you need to know about being Professional Freelance Translator
- Pricing strategies and bargaining abilities
- The best practices
- Exercising on the job
- This workshop will familiarize delegates with the concepts, approaches, and challenges of establishing themselves as freelance translators so that they may begin to perform their professional services confidently and profitably.
The day lasts from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. UK time, with two 10-minute refreshment breaks in between.
- Making a Living as a Freelance Translator (120 minutes)
- Pricing Strategies and Negotiation Techniques (60 minutes)
- A group discussion and a lengthy Q&A session are planned
This workshop will be delivered online via Zoom, and you will get joining instructions one week before the workshop begins.
Date and Time
Thursday, December 2021
17:00 – 20:00 PM (GMT +7)
For registration and more information please click image below.
Find more other related freelancing events on Flexgigzz