It’s tough to assess how much a freelance web developer make because different sources give varying figures. Furthermore, different factors determine a developer’s remuneration, which is frequently very varied from project to project or even from one firm to another.
Higher charges will be difficult to negotiate if you are a new web developer with a relatively new portfolio. However, it is safe to assume that web developers generally earn greater hourly rates than most other jobs. The average hourly rate, according to some statistics, is roughly $60.
- Front- End Web Developer
Front-end developers typically earn $75,000 per year. Salaries are quoted differently on various websites.
We’ll look at the top three websites:
- Glassdoor: Top-tier developers earn an average of $131K per year.
- PayScale: Top-tier developers can earn up to $109K per year.
- Indeed: reports a top-tier developer salary of $107K per year
- Back- End Web Developer
Back-end developers typically make more than front-end developers. As a result, the average annual salary is over $100,000,000.
- Glassdoor: Top-tier coders earn an average of $102K per year.
- PayScale: Top-tier developers can earn up to $72K per year.
- Indeed: reports a top-tier developer salary of $128K per year
- Full Stack Developer
Full-Stack developers typically earn the most of the three. A full-stack developer’s annual pay is typically around $91,000.
Consider the following estimates from several websites:
- Glassdoor: Top-tier coders earn an average of $69K per year.
- PayScale: Top-tier developers can earn up to $75K per year.
- Indeed: reports a top-tier developer salary of $113K per year
Freelancing is the quickest way to supplement your income as a developer. However, it varies according to experience, skill level, job sector, and even region.
According to a Payoneer survey of 23,000 freelancers from 180 countries. The typical freelancer works 36 hours per week and earns $21 per hour, or $39,000 per year.
source : Gaper.io
Flexgigzz is the Asia leading marketplace for freelancers service and together with SOHO Learning Hub which is an online platform for short courses and both of them aims to be the number one provider in Asia. For growth industries such as E-Sport Authority which is dedicated to providing independent media coverage to all E-Sport News related from around the world and for the art world.