3 months Freelance Video Editor ( Creator Program )
As a Video editor within the Creator Program, you are responsible for the creation and production of content. You will be using your language skills and technical video editing ability to edit and produce some of the biggest social video content, working with creators, community managers and content strategists, to ensure consistent output of content on the pages you will manage.
- Think outside of the box and innovate on social media.
- Implement new ideas and collaborate with your team to come up with the best solutions.
- Continue growing the Creator Program, and test new content creators on multiple social media platforms.
What you need to do :
- Create dynamic videos for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat or YouTube
- Adding editorial understanding to the production of each video
- Finding the most effective ways to adapt content from YouTube to Facebook
- Testing and launching new pages
- Using data analysis to maximize video performance
- Finding new and exciting formats content on social media
- Have experience in editing, especially for social media platforms
- Are passionate about video content on social media and interested in investing in an ambitious project
- Strong English level required
- Perfectly master Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software
- Are extremely well-versed in social media platforms (including YouTube) and know the various codes for videos on each platform
- Have a deep understanding of sourcing, copyright, research and analytics
- Are creative, persistent, curious, flexible and hard-working.