As an Admissions Consultant at HyperionDev, you must have a passion and excellent understanding of emerging technologies and real world programming use cases, proven track record of 3+ years of professional, solution-based consultation experience, excellent communication skills, and a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Engaging with a range of qualified leads over phone to advise them on course choice and enrollment.
- Employing a consultative approach to help guide customers through their education with our HyperionDev Bootcamps.
- Working towards KPIs and exceeding admissions targets set by the Head of Admissions.
- Maintaining strong long-term relationships with our customers.
- Training junior admissions staff members, as and when needed.
- Ensuring all administration relating to admissions is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other teams and finding opportunities to optimise enrollments.
- Contributing to process improvements throughout the startup.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the e-learning space.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- At least 1 year of exposure to the tech industry in South Africa
- 2+ years of professional, full-time sales experience in a closing sales role
- 2+ years of experience managing an accurate pipeline and reporting from a CRM
- Experience working through complex sales cycles with multiple touch points and decision makers
- Ability to record productivity, report from and maintain sales CRM systems, spreadsheets, and collate market data
- Fast learner, impeccable attention to detail with near perfect verbal and written communication skills.
- A problem-solving and positive attitude with an interest in the future of education and online learning
- Prior experience in an education or e-learning space
- Understanding or knowledge of programming languages such as Java and Python
- Related Marketing, Commerce or Tech Bachelors or Honours Degree
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing and lead generation
- 1+ years of experience in a team leadership or senior role
Flexible & remote working: We are a remote-friendly organisation and offer flexible work options.