Associate, PR & Influence, Social
With 0-3+ years related industry (social media/PR agency / in-house client communications) experience, you have a good understanding of how the agency works and able to manage clients’ and internal stakeholders’ expectations effectively. You are able to establish and build relationships internally and with working level clients. You’re driven by our mission to make our clients’ brands matter, and fundamentally believe that creativity and earning influence for our clients have the power to change fortunes. You are able to work collaboratively with all internal team members (within your immediate teams, the wider PR&I practice, as well as within different teams in the Ogilvy Group) to facilitate the process of getting things done.
Your focus as an Associate/Senior Associate
- Provides excellent project co-ordination and administrative support, including agenda setting, meeting preparation, scheduling, status reports, contact reports, and timeline tracking.
- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events and logistics, maintaining client and media and/or influencer contacts, and supervising more junior staff and interns.
- Plan, schedule, execute, manage and report on project progress (under supervision).
- Able to communicate effectively to the clients and internal team.
- Able to translate and write supplementary briefs (under supervision) that drive outcomes for the clients.
- Able to effectively present work that delivers business success for clients and ensures feasibility of delivery and implementation.
- Understands that work needs to be delivered to the client’s scope of work, KPIs and timelines.
- Understands and manages our internal tools e.g. Maconomy to support PO creation, jobcode creation and activity reporting processes, etc.
The skills you learn and apply:
- Understanding of what makes great work and what it takes to make it happen.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
- Has a nose and hunger for what makes news, latest social media content consumption trends and applying/leveraging that to earn more news and talkability for our clients.
- Ability to stream briefs into the right workflow (e.g. Content Studio/creative process) based on past experience and an understanding of integrated marketing communications principles.
- Strong attention to detail and robust follow through.
- Ability to manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders and team members.
- Relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate project outcomes.
- Having the EQ to facilitate multiple specialists, personalities and opinions.
The qualities that will make you successful
– Relentless curiosity
– Passion and pride in driving great work
– Strong work ethic
– Attention to detail and robust follow through
– Strong project management skills
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– Keen nose for news & trends