Business Development Manager for boutique digital transformation consultancy
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Generate business for by acquiring large transformational projects. The areas of engagement will include digital platforms and product development, Data platform, IoT platforms and products, Blockchain, AI, AR & VR and other emerging technologies
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Connect with Executive leadership in the prospect organization for understanding their business priorities for transformation
- Works with other teams in the Organisations ecosystem to build the point of view/ solution for client
- Present the solution and proposal to the client executive leadership.
- Create commercial structure of the deal in collaboration with other stakeholders in and conduct negotiations with customers for closing the deal.
- Conduct negotiations on and close contracts with customers
- Track competitive activity, build plans to effectively counter it
- Build relationships with internal teams to ensure the required support levels are obtained to close sales
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client CXO and team
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies, trends and products
- Demonstrate financial stewardship in all interactions and existing relationship management, internally and externally
What we are looking for
- Minimum 8 – 10 total years of software sales, with past experience in pre-sales or delivery management as desirable
- Must have proven capability and past experience in shaping up and closing large deals, ability to work independently, capability to establish relationships with CXO-level stakeholders and the ability to interact and work effectively across all levels of the customer organizations.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Experience of selling solutions to CXO level stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business,marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor