Client Success Manager
- Manage existing and new clients accounts for MindFi’s corporate wellness solutions
- Architect and manage MindFi’s marketing demand funnel, marketing automation, lead nurturing, paid advertising campaigns, and analytics with an emphasis on driving MQLs & SQLs with ROI positive campaigns.
- Deeply understand users throughout the buyer’s journey and identify opportunities to market throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build and scale inbound marketing initiatives to grow the organic channel and attract buyers with compelling and valuable content
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and conduct market experimentation with robust A/B testing techniques
- Manage third party media relationships and contractor resources
- Work cross functionally to ensure we have the right tools, campaigns, creatives, and attribution models to drive and analyze lead flow, sales cycle and funnel economics.
- Execute Mailchimp campaigns, trigger-sequences, and newsletters to nurture prospective leads and help current clients onboard successfully in partnership with product, sales and ops.
- Manage and update MindFi’s website and insights (Blog).
- Service MindFi’s client accounts and manage business relationships with representatives from MindFi’s clientele.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Sports Science & Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-3 years in growth or performance marketing programs and/ or managing full-funnel execution of marketing campaigns from design to launch to ongoing optimization
- T-shaped growth marketing skillset: we’re looking for marketing generalists that can pinch-hit in any given domain of marketing, while drawing on the skills and insights from a singular area of deep specialization
- The ideal candidate is a hands-on operator who’s built and scaled revenue via demand generation and marketing automation activities in a fast-paced startup environment, ideally with Enterprise Saas experience. You’ll be a high visibility team member and you’ll work with a really smart, fun group of people. You’ll also work for a leader who “gets” marketing ops and has experience building industry-leading teams.
- Strong knowledge of technical online marketing fundamentals (incl SEO, multi-touch-attribution, audience management)
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, OneSignal, Heap, Amplitude, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Amazon Quicksight, Looker
- A feverish passion for experimentation (and sharing results)
- To be comfortable working autonomously
- This is a remote, WFH position that is convertible to a full-time, onsite role in Singapore
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): marketing, communications, public relations, growth hacking, sales, success
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.