We are looking for experience cordinator design to work remotely with our global team.
You have to assist and support the design team with all the tasks necessary to achieve the goals of the team.
- Assist design team with projects. Help select fabrics, draw floor plans, participate on in-home consultations when necessary.
- Coordinate with the design team to provide exceptional service to customers, before and after the sale.
- Monitor customer order status, including any delays, keeping the Design Team Manager and customer informed.
- Support the design team with administrative needs.
- Work cooperatively in maintaining a neat.
- Provide backup coverage for receptionist and other administrative positions as needed.
- Maintain and update master price pages, samples and related design resources.
- Facilitate the ordering of memo fabric swatches for design team’s clients.
- Assist customers as directed.
- Perform other duties as required