Freelance Senior Strategist ( Remote )
Join a nimble team and make a big impact. We’re looking for a Freelance Senior Strategist to join the team with a passion for brands, how they exist on the web, social, and emerging touchpoints. Someone who has the ability to understand how people live today, use technology, and interact with brands on digital.
We’d like to know that you can:
- Expand your skills across multiple disciplines while remaining a passionate expert in strategy, communication and concept development.
- Immerse yourself in the digital culture of daily life–not just your job.
- Create briefs that will inspire the design and tech teams to create great work.
- Motivate and inspire teams by information while crafting it into a vision that drives brilliant concepts.
- Understand the full life-cycle of products and campaigns. Your involvement in all stages of the project will ensure we set, hit and exceed our KPIs.
- Build and manage highly engaging digital campaigns and products for our clients across all channels including web, mobile, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and more.
- Work collaboratively within a small team environment
- Thrive on the thrill of pitches and are driven to lead teams of designers, writers, developers and producers toward victory.
The right candidate should also have:
- 7-8 years of strategic leadership experience: can lead projects and make sure the team is on track and on brief – without stifling creativity.
- Experience in product strategy, campaigns, and content
- A working knowledge (or better) in brand strategy
- Ideally you’re based in NYC, SF, or LA (open to other key markets if the fit is right)
- Must be a coach, a mentor and support system to both strategy and creative teams within projects.
- Great communication skills.
- Insatiable curiosity for the latest trends in social.
- Data driven, balanced with human insights.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to present and captivate an audience.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be responsive to real time changes if/when necessary.
- Knows how to have fun on the job – we’re lucky to get to do this stuff!
- Experience with content execution and production is a plus.