Head of Content & Communications for Healthcare and Home Services Company
Homage is looking for a Head of Content & Communications strongly aligned with our mission to transform the way people access and get personal care. You will define and lead all Content, Communications & Community strategy for Homage across all markets. You will be responsible for working collaboratively to (a) rapidly accelerate our content marketing strategy and (b) uphold quality of all customer-facing communications, with the primary objective of driving organic growth for Homage.
- Build a world-class Content & Communications team: Recruit, coach and develop the talent we need, be it freelance or full-time, to accomplish all of the below. Set the team up for success with the right direction, skill & resources in order to achieve business objectives.
- Drive organic growth for Homage: Be responsible for non-paid targets through content marketing, SEO & community. Develop the team’s roadmap and manage a regular cadence to build accountability throughout the team.
- Content marketing: Plan and develop thought-leadership materials designed to enhance our industry and customer’s understanding of Homage’s value proposition, and through this help grow organic & SEO-driven traffic.
- SEO optimisation: Optimise content, on-page & off-page requirements for SEO based off periodic internal & competitive audits. Partner with our product team on website requirements when needed.
- Manage content production: Establish a productive workflow for requesting, creating, editing and publishing high quality content for all formats including landing pages, content articles, promotional materials, EDMs & videos.
- Manage customer-facing communications: Deeply understand Homage’s business & positioning in our community, and define tone of voice & messaging framework in close collaboration with the leadership team. Manage quality and consistency of communications including grammar & writing style across all content formats.
- Online & offline outreach: Develop and execute an outreach strategy by amplifying Homage’s value proposition, with relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to the media, public, influencers, webmasters, and community organisations.
- Business alignment: Independently articulate state of play. Define OKRs and / or desired commercial outcomes, and seek support and alignment from leadership and cross-functionally to ensure that these outcomes are met.
- Flawless execution: Alongside internal and external teams (agencies), coordinate & personally ensure the development of all the above in a timely & precise manner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience in content, communications and/or growth marketing, with minimum 2 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent communication: You’re a natural storyteller, both verbally and in written form.
- Resourceful: Strong project management skills with an ability to multi-task, work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. Similarly you hold your team and everyone you work with to the same level of standards.
- People leadership, with an eye for talent: Ability to assess and develop the talent we require to be successful. You lead with influence and build strong, productive relationships with various working styles and characteristics.
- Impact-driven and persistent: Motivated by moving the needle meaningfully, especially during times when it requires persistence and courage.
- Strong opinions, loosely held: Ability to articulate your point of view with clarity, humility, and carry a willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve.
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- A passion for caregiving while leading with empathy is a plus
- Experience and understanding of the healthcare industry is a major plus