Integrated Marketing Manager – Southeast Asia, APAC (Remote)
Shopify is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to scale our marketing efforts across Southeast Asia. You will be responsible for designing, creating and executing an integrated marketing strategy across multiple verticals with the overall objective of increasing awareness for Shopify across Southeast Asia and driving merchant growth. This includes working with the APAC Integrated Marketing Lead and other functions to leverage multiple channels such as brand marketing, product marketing, digital and offline marketing strategies.
As a key marketing representative for the region, you will be locally responsible for creating a unified and seamless experience for our merchants to interact with our brand. You will work closely with regional sales and merchant success teams to build a successful, sustainable pipeline of leads and merchant advocates specific to the region.
- Coordinate the entire marketing process for Southeast Asia, from driving awareness to customer acquisition
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency and revenue generation
- Help identify new B2B marketing opportunities within Southeast Asia
- Oversee the development and execution of Go-To-Market strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of our markets, merchants we’re targeting, and the approaches to marketing, comms and engagement that are most likely to connect with them
- Closely collaborate with different areas of the marketing team, (areas like: PR, Events, Community Relations, Partnerships, Growth, Social and Content). This will include product marketing to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective and efficient marketing programs
- Work hand in hand with Sales, Marketing, Partner and Merchant Success teams to localise positioning and communicate the Shopify offering to the Southeast Asia market
- Optimise each marketing touchpoint using data and insights, including top-of-funnel channels like social media and blogging, middle-of-funnel channels like email nurturing, and bottom-of-funnel activities with sales teammates
- Work with our awesome merchants to create case studies and customer success stories
- Update the marketing, sales, and product teams about our regional customer behaviors, buying preferences and patterns
- Provide feedback to the broader Shopify teams about the market, what’s working, what’s not, and what else is required to augment the growth strategy
- Support APAC-wide marketing team goals and programs, ensuring their success in your region
- Be an integral part of the team responsible for helping to prioritise the Southeast Asia roadmap and initiatives for the marketing department
- Develop, champion, and implement a robust set of OKRs
Requirements for the role:
- Rich integrated or ecommerce marketing experience
- The ability to lead in rapidly changing business environments and situations and effectively negotiate to gain resolution
- Ability to assess and implement successful and focused, integrated Marketing development plans
- Experience defining and executing Go-To-Market strategies
- Knowledge of new marketing development processes, Go-To-Market strategies, and marketing life cycle management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to both subject matter experts and non-technical professionals
- Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders
- Experience in managing return on investment objectives
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas
- Ability to work with external and internal stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills.
- Fluency in a second language of the APAC region
- B2B SaaS and a background in technology
*At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.