Part-time Freelance Senior Data Analyst
We are a B2B company leveraging years of experience de-escalating crisis situations to help companies better handle their most difficult customer service interactions. Our real-time coaching software equips customer service teams with live guidance, helping agents respond to requests more efficiently and effectively, ultimately improving the company’s CSAT and customer LTV, and preventing churn.
In this role, you will support our product and implementation teams by:
- A/B testing
- Establishing KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Helping the team to decide on a testing strategy, generating baselines, approximating sample sizes, and performing analysis of test results.
- Developing and maintaining dashboards that track performance metrics and show where we can improve our product
- Wrangling and stitching together disparate data sources and uncover deep insights to drive your team forward
- Creating reports for internal teams and/or external clients
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2-5+ years of experience as a data analyst (or similar role).
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Background in math, statistics, computer science, or a related technical field.
- Experience with designing and examining experiments.
- Strong understanding of math and statistics (i.e., probability distributions, statistical significance, hypothesis testing, and regression).
- Ability and eagerness to learn new technical information quickly.
- Ability to apply knowledge to solve business problems.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
NOTE: This is a part-time freelance position (2-3 days a week).