Remote Content Marketing Manager for Frontend Developers Company
We recently completed a round of financing from some of the best European technical founders, and we’re looking for a talented Content Marketing Producer to help us grow our main source of acquisition by releasing meaningful content that converts frontend developers.
You’ll be our editor in chief, the one deciding what to publish, managing a team of technical writers and overseeing the overall publication’s operations. Each piece of content you produce has a direct impact on our business.
- Research key topics and define a content strategy that aligns with brand and business objectives
- Oversee the day-to-day content operations (onboarding, assignment, editing, publishing, invoicing and feedback)
- Track content performance via dashboards and report progress
- Manage and grow a community of freelance technical writers
- Own our editorial calendar and distribution channels (blog, social media, website, email)
- Keep a close eye on trends in the frontend space
- Closely work with our product and customers to craft success stories
We’re looking for:
- Demonstrated storytelling and writing skills (in any field)
- Deep love for the frontend space, high energy and drive
- A doer who hates BS and get things done