Remote Data Entry
Our Client, Skyhigh.Vip is looking for Remote Data Entry
- Input, complete and update databases accurately by processing and translating information from data sources (old and new).
- Sort and manage large amounts of data and files in the system according to standards.
- Verify and sort information regularly. Perform data checks to correct or
- Maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Other work related to business activities and positions based on agreement.
- Work with the management team to stay up to date with the latest system knowledge and be informed about any changes in company policies.
- Good data entry, administration, accuracy, problem solving, active listening skills, detail oriented, analytical thinking and good time management skills.
- Fluent with all spreadsheets, word-processors, and how to retrieve data quickly.
- Minimum D3 Administration, Management, or related field and/or 1 year experience as Data Entry or similar role.
- Have a laptop or computer with good internet connection that is qualified to work as Data Entry.
- Understand each project assigned and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Have a positive attitude, able to work with minimal supervision or in a team. – Willing to learn, adaptive, and responsible.
Freelancer type required for this project
Project Completion deadline
June 11, 2022