REMOTE SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BACKEND, NODE.JS)
- Design, develop and build scalable back-end infrastructure levering modern cloud platforms and technologies using Node.JS.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Create any required technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases in PostgreSQL Experience developing and testing RESful APIs
- Experience in using Git Experience in using Cloud Service Providers such as AWS or GCP
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection and IoC.
Experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
Experience working with AWS Services such as DynamoDB, RDS, EC2, ElasticCache and S3.
Experience working with Redis.
Experience in using GraphQL.
Experience in using MochaJS, Jest or Jasmine Experience building and maintaining application /services using Serverless Architecture.
Experience developing micro-service(s).
Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
Experience in using Docker/Kubernetes