We’re looking for a hospitality professional, who is adept at technology. As a member of our remote-first team, you’ll help our restaurant partners refine their service, streamline their reservations, and improve their business.
- Support Australia’s best restaurants
- Combine your passions for technology and hospitality
- Work remotely from home, interstate, or overseas
Who are we?
Obee is an Australian grown technology platform for the hospitality industry.
Through smart automation, venues like Attica, Brae, Fonda and Supernormal use Obee to improve their business and guest experience.
About the role:
You will play a key role in helping Obee’s existing restaurant partners as well as new venues that come on board. You will be working within the team to achieve the best outcomes for the venues that we work with.
The focus of the role will be on managing support and sales requests of our restaurant partners. You’ll advise and support restaurants, and help popular restaurants run successful businesses. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to support venues during their on-boarding and training processes.
We’re looking for casual employees to help our existing team members. Available shifts are between 9am and 5pm (Mon-Fri) and 10am and 4pm (Sat).
What you’ll do:
– You’ll be one of the primary sales and support contacts for Obee’s restaurant partners
– You’ll maintain and nurture relationships with existing restaurant partners
– You’ll support venues by assisting them with the on-boarding process and training new restaurant partners
Who you are:
– You’re passionate about the hospitality industry
– You have past experience in the hospitality industry and strong knowledge of hospitality operations (sittings, set menus, booking policies, turning tables, waiting lists)
– You’re your own person and know how to take initiative, and ownership of your responsibilities
– You have strong verbal and written communication skills
– You are adept at technology (you know what keyboard shortcuts are, how to take a screenshot on your smartphone, and how to trouble shoot a tech issue)
Bonus points if you have:
– Experience using Obee
– Experience working with (or for) a hospitality related technology product, like reservation and POS systems
Some Obee perks:
– Flexible working location (work in our office, from home, interstate, or even internationally)
– We are a Melbourne based company but we have a remote first mind set and will accept applicants from all over Australia (or comparable time zones)
– Monthly allowance to eat out at any of our restaurant partners