Sales and Marketing Assistant for Entertainment Company
We’re looking for a freelance sales and marketing assistant to lead on the marketing of our online social game THIS IS REALITY 2000.
The sales and marketing assistant will be responsible for generating leads and increasing conversion rates for THIS IS REALITY 2000. This will include direct sales to B2C and B2B clients and the sourcing and maintenance of affiliate partnerships.
We are offering a fee of at least £400 per month alongside a generous incremental bonus based on monthly sales. An additional, discretionary bonus may be paid if the upper targets are exceeded.
The role will be contracted on a rolling, quarterly basis, following an initial 4 week probationary period.
You must be self-employed, have the right to work in the UK, registered as such with HMRC and will be hired on a freelance basis rather than employed by the company.
If targets are consistently met, there is scope to develop the role into a more substantial, salaried position, potentially extending into operational duties.
Role requirements (this is a non-exhaustive list and other reasonable duties may be requested as the role develops):
- Writing and creation of creative marketing copy and content.
- Research and analysis of data to identify and define markets and opportunities.
- Relationship management and CRM system maintenance.
- Development of brand identity and tone of voice.
- Pitching to potential customers, clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Motivated, organised and responsible.
- Creative and adaptive.
- Analytical and strategic, with high attention to detail.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Target driven, preferably with a track record in sales based roles.
- Experienced in the planning and delivery of promotional materials for various web and social media platforms.
- Interested in joining a new and exciting business offering innovative and unique social experiences.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Familiarity with the immersive experience, entertainment and events industry.
- Proficiency with, and access to Adobe design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with, and access to, film editing software such as Final Cut, Premiere Pro, or equivalent.