Senior freelance writer
A Piece of Pie is a strategic innovation consultancy with a focus on people-centricity. Our clients value our work in luxury to pharma, giving consumers and patients a voice to help strategic guidance.
Who You Are
You’re a content writer with research chops who knows how to craft content that is as entertaining as it is informative. You’re a true grammarian who recognizes the passive voice as the eighth deadly sin. Your portfolio contains writing and reporting on topics like consumer behavior, needs and desires, and patient-centricity.
What You’ll Do
- Write monthly articles ranging from 1,500 – 2,000 words on the consumer space (luxury, automotive, FMCG, fashion, education, telecommunications, retail, etc.) and in health (qualitative research results).
- You will work with our consultants to our synthesize the findings to produce articles better than the competition.
- Marry your personal style with our brand voice to create content that is persuasive, credible, and helpful beyond belief!
- Follow best SEO practices and craft irresistible headlines, subtitles, and metadata for each article.
- Proven ability to write impactful research-based business articles ranging from 1,000 to 2,000 words.
- Experience writing content with a focus on people-centricity a big plus.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn best SEO practices for content writing.