Senior Project Manager | Interior Designer (Remote Option)
Raj & Team Design are looking for someone who’s experienced in the world of interior design and who speaks residential just as fluently as they speak hospitality
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in estimating fees, determining scope of work, coordinating with other design disciplines and reviewing proposals and contracts.
- Participate with the Senior Interior Designer, Team and/or Studio Leader in consultation with the client to establish project goals and objectives including, but not limited to: design intent, schedule and budget parameters.
- Collaborate with team members throughout the project process maintaining clear and accurate communication to include assisting in the installation project timeline.
- Develop job plan and assess resource needs for project completion and communicate to Studio Leaders.
- Manage project budget regularly communicating status to the team. Advise project team of any potential issues and make recommendations to resolve.
- Review construction documents and specifications to ensure that the design intent is being compliant and maintain defined quality standards.
- Participate in conducting client presentations and coordinate with all other design disciplines such as; civil, architectural, structural, landscape and MEP.
- Together with the design team, review quality of documentation and presentations ensuring quality standards established for the project are met.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or Construction Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience within interior design company
- Proven project management experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other industry standard software.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong articulate presentation skills with a command of design and construction vocabulary.
Please submit your proposal with sample, thank you.