It’s no secret that a good education has the power to change lives. The challenge lies in the pace with which Australia’s educational landscape is transforming. It’s no longer just about providing access, but also ensuring progress.
As the world’s leading learning company, we’re meeting this challenge with Australia’s most comprehensive blend of digital learning formats, printed texts, educator training resources, assessments, services and online assets.
Want to work from home to suit your lifestyle? Join our team and work remotely while still being engaged and part of a dynamic and supportive team.
The Software Tester will contribute to the day to day QA and test execution, governance, and automation activities of our Pearson Qualifications digital products in an effort to consolidate and align environments. As a subject matter expert for specific services of products in addition to either supporting or carry out SCRUM master responsibilities as/where appropriate. This may encompass processing definition of done, leading clarifying requirements, acceptance criteria description, Agile Scrum based Software testing along with cross-functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, authoring relevant documentation, source code control, test case management and defect tracking.
- Accountable for QA & UAT test governance, QA & UAT plans, test cases, test summary reports
- Plan and coordinate Business Verification Testing (BVT) activities
- Perform tests utilising both automated and manual software testing process
- Writing, maintaining, and executing manual and automated test scripts
- Maintaining test plans and defects using a test management tool
- Essential to have knowledge on Atlassian suite of tools, JIRA, One-Confluence, BitBucket
- Familiar with the DevSecOps model
- Plan and drive the static security vulnerability testing element of the software development life cycle
Now it’s time to tell us about you and why you want to work with Pearson. Click ‘Apply Now’ to create your application online.
At Pearson, we value the employee journey and pride ourselves in building an inclusive and diverse culture.