Temporary remote customer service
Do you enjoy working in a service-oriented industry? If so, this remote work opportunity may be the right fit for you!
You will be given a structured protocol and scripts to document conversations in order to ensure consistency of scheduling, modifying, and canceling customer reservations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to speak with members on a daily basis.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Skills & Experience
- 6+ months contact center experience OR customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry preferred
- Ability to read, write, and understand English fluently
- Ability to accurately type 35wpm or more
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls up to 30+ calls per day