The business model canvas is a strategic management framework that provides a visual representation of your business by breaking it down into its key components. Working through this mapping exercise helps you to systematically think through:
- Customer Segments: Who are your current or prospective customers?
- Value Proposition: What problems do you solve for your customers?
- Channels: How is your product promoted, sold and delivered?
- Customer Relationships: What relationship do you intend to build with your customers?
- Revenue Streams: How does the business generate income?
- Key Activities: What are the activities required to produce, distribute & sell your product or service?
- Key Resources: What resources are required to operate your business?
- Key Partnerships: With whom do you need to team up to be successful?
- Cost Structure: What are major cost drivers & how do they impact profitability?
3 Days Delivery
5 Days Delivery
7 Days Delivery
A business model canvas is ideal to keep your business in front of you no matter whether you are:
- Just exploring a business idea
- A start-up still working on product-market fit
- An established business looking to grow into adjacent markets
- Mapping a competitors business model