Backend Developer (Node.js/Typescript) – remote position
Do you enjoy grasping the bigger picture of software architecture as much drilling down into the code and building it? If so, read on!
Location of work: Fully remote or flexible, depending on applicant location (our company office is situated in Berlin)
Time zones: Applicants should be based anywhere in UTC-1 to UTC+2 (EMEA)
- Node.js (2 years in a commercial environment) & intermediate Typescript experience
- At home with Unix tools and the command-line
- Experience with Docker & container technologies
- Proficient English-speaker with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technology-agnostic approach to problem-solving and system design
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently, but thrives in small cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of OpenAPI Spec / JSON Schema
- Experience with any of the following beneficial, but not essential: Kubernetes; Java (Quarkus/Grails); VoIP/SIP technologies
We offer a flexible and supportive working environment, and the chance to be a part of a talented, international team. We take our work seriously, and are committed to personal and organizational improvement. However, we value communication and cross-functional learning in a relaxed atmosphere, no matter what we’re chatting about!