Brand Partnership Manager ( Remote Freelance )
Abiby is looking for a young and talented professionist with at least 2+ years of experience in the Sales and Partnership field. You will be responsible for selling our advertising solutions and driving sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brands, both belonging to cosmetics and complementary sectors (fashion, lifestyle, tech etc). You will take ownership of a digital advertising vertical, working with both existing and prospecting clients and be responsible for their long term growth. Through a consultative approach, you’ll offer media solutions to build a successful strategy in the countries we are present.
Our ideal candidate will have a good breadth of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. If you are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients – apply now.
- Develop, coordinate and execute short term & long-term business plan reports;
- Seek innovative ways to grow our business and take calculated business risks to exceed goals;
- Establish market leadership and champion our vision & values. Build relationships that enhance the reputation of all Abiby brands;
- Active networking with associations, business and professional Leaders;
- Establish collaborative relationships across and beyond own area in order to share best practices and maximize business opportunities and performance;
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with brands and advertising agencies.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment and retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers;
- Understand Abiby opportunities and tools to help build relevant solutions for our brands and deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to them.
- Handling expansion and retention activities of a brands’ portfolio shared with the commercial management;
- Market analysis and monitoring to identify and develop new business opportunities in line with growth goals;
- Achieving turnover targets shared with the commercial management;
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Results orientated and driven combined with flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances;
- Natural inclination to sell;
- Excellent relationship builder;
- Proactive, confident coupled with strong verbal and presentation skills in Italian and English;
- Tough – will not be intimidated by large customers;
- Passionate about contributing to the delivery of Abiby’s mission;
- Clear and logical thinker with a good numerical ability, supported by a rounded commercial awareness;
- Personable and Team oriented.
Immediate availability is required.