Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO) – Remote
The Digital Marketing Specialist role will be a part of the SEO team that is responsible for driving results through various SEO initiatives. This role requires high level knowledge of SEO, keyword research, content marketing and reporting. This is an important role on the SEO team and offers the opportunity to be innovative and make an impact in the company. Your area of responsibility will focus around our women’s clothing business.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys solving problems while taking ideas and running with them. The position requires the ability to make decisions based on best practices and research. The candidate must be self-motivated and enjoy working autonomously on tasks, while also working through projects with the team. This job also requires an ability to work with ambiguity and transition through different tasks as business priorities change.
Familiarity with the following is a plus: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, Linkdex, MOZ or AdWords.
- Research existing content performance, identify potential content ideas based on user search data and intent and optimize existing content around target keywords
- Become an expert of on-page SEO concepts and able to analyze data to figure out new ways to further optimize our websites
- Collaborate and communicate with other teams (e.g. Creative, eCommerce and Merchants) in a way that produces positive SEO outcomes
- Help management with shaping research, publishing processes and auditing websites
- Contribute innovative ideas and consistently present new ways to further improve the SEO of our websites
- Able to learn quickly and ask questions
- Willing to learn the eCommerce women’s apparel industry
- Willing to learn all facets of digital marketing
- Able to bring ideas to the table and execute them with our team
- Able to stay organized and work with our cross-functional teams to meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- A good collaborator with our SEO team members
- Passionate about digital marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities