Freelance Office Furniture Stylist for interior design company
Office Empire Pte Ltd is looking for a Freelance Office Furniture Stylist with experience in visual merchandising and interior styling. The Freelance Office Furniture Stylist will create and execute styling strategies for decorative accessories, artwork and branding for our corporate business.
Your responsibilities :
- Partner with Creative Specialists to create an accessories, artwork and signage styling guide, work closely with our product designer.
- Seek out styling inspiration, trends & ways to elevate client spaces while complementing their furniture selections.
- Interpret & execute merchandising and styling strategies from inspiration.
- A plus if you have 3-5 years work experience in facility management, design or related office furniture experience
- A plus if you have 3-5 years of experience in merchandising or visual role
- Proven organizational and follow through skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook/Excel/Word)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work hours as needed to support team and meet customer expectations
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, able to work in team or individual
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings, or other architectural drawings
- Ability to analyze problem solve and make decisions following company protocols