Graphic Designer (freelance)
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer who has worked/skilled in both print and digital mediums. This role requires conceptual and creative thinking, as well as strong technical precision required to design and produce compelling content. This is freelance and remote position.
Application must include online portfolio and complete profile
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and development of brand content. Includes a variety of asset types, including digital advertising, slideshows, emails, organic social posts, hangtags, and other assets as needed.
- Partner with Brand Content Team members on seasonal deliverables as well as cross-functional partners as needed.
- 1-3 years professional experience in email and web graphic design
- E-commerce background in retail.
- Advanced level proficiency in Adobe CS. Expert Photoshop, InDesign skills required. Experience in Adobe xD, Sketch, Figma – plus.
- Must be able to shift quickly between editing, design, development and operational tasks.
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing as well as skillful retouching and color correction essential.
- Strong typography, layout and design production skills
- Detail orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
Additional Skills/ Experience:
Should be equally comfortable doing production work as well as creative work.
- Able to work quickly, independently and be reliable. Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Able to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences, always considering the user journey. UX/UI passion and/or experience a plus
- Strong desire to develop engaging online digital content and experiences