Looking for freelancers that are able to submit logo designs who can specializes in highlighting our unique ideas and passions.
Logo Designer Duties and Responsibilities
The major tasks and responsibilities as a logo designer are as follows:
- Creating layouts by implementing the appropriate design principles.
- Working from rough instructions to prepare layouts including online promotions, digital signage and online demos etc.
- Designing logos and collateral materials as per the specifications.
- Creating and modifying Illustrator vector graphics.
- Providing creative and functional design solutions to clients.
- Managing the multiple branding and identity projects.
- Sketching logo and word mark ideas in coordination with the fellow designers.
- Creating posters or mailers for internal use.
Logo Designer Skills and Specifications
The abilities and competencies required are as follows:
- Thorough knowledge of the current standards used in the online media.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign etc.
- Strong background in design and branding.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability and urge to learn latest digital media technologies.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and to meet deadlines successfully.
Logo Designer Education and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Advertising/Graphic design/ Web Design or any related field.
- Candidates having advertising design portfolio containing layouts and animations, will be preferred.
- Certified logo designers will be given preference.