Native call center for telecommunication company
Our client is seeking caring Call center. This is an entry level position with a growing, enthusiastic team. We are currently hiring part-time positions with the opportunity for full-time employment in the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service by dictating/captioning a variety of conversational topics verbatim.
- Maintain a high level of dictation speed and accuracy.
- Maintain strict consumer confidentiality.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED or call center experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to pass a typing skills evaluation.
- Must be able to pass entry level dictation assessment
- Possess basic computer skills including knowledge of MS Windows.
- Knowledge of English language structure and content, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly in order to effectively dictate.
- Ability to correct and edit text on a computer.
- PC/Laptop (Windows 10, Chrome, Mac)
- 8GB Ram
- I5 Processor/equivalent or better
- USB Headset
- High Speed Internet
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- Provide excellent customer service by captioning exactly what is being said without any variation.
- Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk and work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and complete full calls.
- Ability to work and focus in an environment with noise and other distractions.
- Ability to work productively during calls on a wide range of subjects, including emergency situations.
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.