New Business Associate, VIP
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for an entry level New Business Associate to support VIP initiatives aimed at acquiring high-end gaming clientele. When you join our team, you’ll be accountable for day-to-day execution of our industry-leading VIP acquisition strategy, understanding the true needs of our Players, and fostering long-term loyalty to DraftKings. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a New Business Associate:
- You will actively prospect, attract, and develop new VIP players.
- Develop lead generation and lead sourcing initiatives to acquire VIP players.
- Advance strategies for and help facilitate in-person VIP acquisition events.
- Help with player communication to qualify and discover leads.
- Deliver on a player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
- Contribute to net revenue, process, and compliance initiatives.
- Execute against all VIP policies and guidelines, including responsible gaming policies.
What skills you will use:
- Passion for sports betting, gaming, and the business behind both.
- Ability to excel in a customer-facing role with high-end clientele.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to analyze data and trends to make quick and confident decisions.
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
- Having pre-existing Player relationships would be valuable.
- 1-5 years of experience
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.