Outreach Analyst ( Freelance and Remote )
Our client is looking for freelance outreach analyst, this job is project based and remote position. As an Outreach Analyst, you will assist with implementing outreach and marketing plans to increase awareness about our client’s information, publications, research, and other materials.
What will you be engaged in day-to-day?
- Creating engaging content for high-profile social media accounts, websites, and stakeholder newsletters.
- Contributing to, reviewing, and coordinating outreach and promotional plans.
- Supporting the planning and execution of outreach activities, such as public awareness campaigns, Twitter chats, and Facebook Live events.
- Cultivating ongoing relationships with clients and prospective partners through timely follow-up to email, phone, and in-person outreach as well as planning proactive outreach and engagement.
- Monitoring digital outreach and promotional efforts via multiple distribution channels and measuring their impact to help ensure the digital content is reaching the target audience segments.
- Analyzing outreach data reports and offering insights, recommendations and plans of action for future direction of outreach efforts to maximize effectiveness of services provided.
- Developing enhancements to program initiatives, data collection, summarization and presentation.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter and strong work ethic; eager to learn and engage with complex systems and processes.
- A problem-solving mindset where you can identify and resolve problems in a team environment.
- Outstanding proficiency, knowledge and proven track record of performance using Microsoft Office suite of programs and other tools required for data collection, analysis and presentation.
- Strong social media skills including management of large information centers.
We are accepting independent or agency freelancer, Thanks.