Remote Compliance Analyst – mortgage experience required
We are looking for remote Compliance Analyst, she/he is responsible for assisting in the execution of the Compliance Management Program.
Specific Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Work collaboratively with management and business units to ensure the business is complying with all laws and regulations.
- Research and respond to inquiries submitted to the Compliance Help Desk.
- Monitor and implement regulatory changes, including creation and maintenance of related policies and procedures, as well as implementing and monitoring related business controls. Additionally, perform periodic reviews of existing regulatory policies and procedures, and implement necessary updates as needed.
- Participate in regulatory exams including facilitating the submission of materials, responses to audit requests, and remediation of findings.
- Review marketing material for advertising requirements.
- Review and assess consumer complaints, including root cause analysis, response, and remediation.
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and monitoring of compliance risks and areas of concern
- Provide compliance support and guidance to the internal technology team and compliance vendors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Mortgage Industry Experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years mortgage industry experience required