Remote Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for remote customer support frrom anywhere. Delivers exceptional customer support to automotive dealerships and internal/external associates. Actively trouble shoot and problem solve in response to any issues discovered internally or reported by team member or client. This job may be challenging so it is great for people who thrive on learning more and achieving goals. Communication is the key for success!
SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
- Position reports to Customer Success Manager.
- Answers Customer Support Hotline emails and/or calls
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to keep company, agent, and client information confidential.
- Answer Dealer Support Hotline
- Ability to take a detailed message if the concern needs to be handled by a Client Services Representative.
- Completes customer requests including answering questions, updating emails and store polices.
- Listens effectively and able to deliver detailed information to the dealership
- Will be required to still handle Inbound and Outbound calls as needed to meet and maintain necessary service levels
- Available to work mornings, including weekends
- Communicating efficiently, effectively and professionally solve any issue regarding to work
- Detail oriented , thorough, accurate, and able to self-review work
- Multi-task, prioritize, organize. Ability to work on multiple cases in the case grid as well as prioritizing production impacting request, issue or concerns.
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- Other duties as assigned.