Senior SEO Specialist
In line with our long history of flexible working, Envato is continuing to hire throughout the COVID-19 period, with all interviewing and on-boarding currently taking place virtually. All of our existing and future employees around the world will continue to work from home for the time being, supporting our creative community to thrive through these ever-changing times.
We are searching for a Senior SEO Specialist to join Envato’s SEO Team in a permanent full-time role.
The SEO Team ensures the performance of the Organic Search channel by mitigating risk and exploring growth opportunities. Organic Search is the most successful Marketing Channel across a number of websites within the Envato ecosystem. This senior position will identify opportunities to gain and improve organic website traffic and engagement while mitigating risks to organic traffic.
As a technical SEO subject matter expert, you’ll apply your up to date knowledge of the digital landscape to advise the SEO team and stakeholders on strategic, tactical and technical updates to the Envato group of websites, and collaborate with various teams to ensure successful implementation.
In addition, you’ll also:
- Identify and mitigate risks to existing traffic and engagement
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure new releases adhere to due-diligence processes and SEO best practice
- Identify opportunities to grow traffic and engagement in line with business success metrics
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to define, prioritise and track performance across content marketing platforms like our Blog and Tuts+
- Weekly and monthly reporting including competitive analysis
- Take ownership of the organic search performance of one or more of Envato’s websites
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience and deep understanding of technical aspects of SEO, specifically content discovery, crawling, rendering and ranking ideally in eCommerce
- Demonstrated understanding of current web development technologies and how to utilise them to implement fully technical SEO compliant web pages
- Demonstrable experience implementing SEO strategies on enterprise websites, as well as content marketing
- Experience with conducting SEO experiments to test theories
- Strong analytical capabilities, including both eCommerce and Organic Search KPIs
- Proven ability to drive buy-in with stakeholders for recommendations through sharing SEO best practices and supporting with quantifiable data
- Self starter with experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve positive results
- Inquisitive mindset and willingness to learn and try new things
Some other experience we think is worth mentioning
- Experience with aggregator websites
- Exposure to international SEO
- Experience in the domain of trading in creative assets
- Experience in SEO Tools API integrations
- Exposure to ETL technologies
- Exposure to dashboards and data visualization
- Experience in scripted web crawling
- High level knowledge of other marketing channels’ strategies (social, affiliate, paid)