Social Media Administrator / Moderator
We are looking for a Social Media Moderator (Remote/Freelance).
Job descriptions :
- Monitor, review and moderate all user-generated content in social media platforms
- Answer all questions from visitor, direct them to the right division
- Maintain our social media platforms compliant with company guidelines and policies. Manage and report on site traffic and user profiles within forums, comments, images, videos and audio
- Community management – approval or rejection of membership requests, members tracking and removal, overall membership maintenance
- Wow our consumers – provide best-in-class customer support by handling and responding to consumer inquires within the social communities, usually, but not limited to, product-related content
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our social communities
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Understand consumer needs and provide the best possible resolutions, ensuring the highest levels of consumer satisfaction while demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Serves as the consumer’s advocate by engaging the appropriate cross-functional contacts to help solve problems
- Builds online connections and facilitates relationships through an effective online presence
- Social reporting and analytics – works closely with multifunctional teams, reporting back actionable insights
- Properly escalates consumer interactions as needed
Ideally for freelancer with customer service background. Send us your proposal. Thank you.