Sustainability Communications Consultant ( Freelance, Jakarta – Indonesia )
We are hiring a Sustainability Communications Consultant with expertise in creating communications strategies for organisations and initiatives . He/she will be expected to work closely with our clients to explore their communications needs and capabilities, and facilitate a process to identify and plan priorities and strategic interventions. We are particularly interested in experienced professionals with a demonstrated track record in making communications deliver measurable results. .
Employment type: part time or project-based available.
Location: Remote working from Greater Jakarta
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Resolve client challenges via strategic communications development
- Develop suitable approaches to design communication strategies depending on client context and needs, and lead the process to create them
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of project proposals to clients
- Carry out research to gather necessary insights, including facilitating meetings or workshops
- Involve client team(s) in the communications strategy design through a collaborative process, ensuring that strategies are fully aligned with their organisational and programmatic priorities.
- Ensure that project work plans and milestones are clearly communicated to the client and Catalyze teams, and that they are adhered to
- Manage and keep up-to-date project calendars and work plans
- Safeguard execution of the project to ensure alignment with the agreed objective.
- Provide timely responses to client enquiries on any aspect of the collaboration
- Liaise when necessary with third parties
- Min. 8 years’ experience managing various strategic communications projects
- Experience in doing facilitation is an advantage.
- Exposure in managing environmental-related communications projects is preferred.
- Familiarity with current environmental issues
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- A professional command of marketing and communications practices and trends
- Customer orientation and dedication to the highest level of client satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills, assured self-confidence
- Diplomatic acumen, firmness in making decisions
- Outstanding organizational and time-planning skills
- Learning mindset