UX / UI Designer wanted
I am looking for a UI/UX designer for occasional work on web development projects.
What you bring:
• Solid visual and UI design skills to create concepts and prototypes.
• Storytelling to develop clear and powerful concepts to peers, management, and executive stakeholders.
• Be a leader and mentor; you’ll challenge, grow, and mentor designers and contribute to fostering a collaborative team spirit.
• Superior attention to details and impeccable documentation on design standards and guidelines for components and patterns.
• The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
• Participation in all aspects of the design process to understand the user journey, frame problems, define insights, create compelling visions, and not afraid to develop new methods and practices for our work.
• An insatiable appetite for learning new things.
• Confidence and pride of work and passion for what you do
• Be fluent in one practice area (experience strategy, service design, interaction design, visual design, or design research) that sets you apart from the pack.